The CULTIVION soil cultivator is the only one of its kind in the world and can be used across a large range of applications from working the soil to weeding. CULTIVION’s light weight and stability means that it can work quickly and efficiently at the foot of vines and trees, and in market gardens. CULTIVION can work both at the surface and at depth.
- Fast and comfortable work.
- Low maintenance.
- Enough battery life for a full days work
- Uses: hoeing, weeding, soil aeration, etc.
- Multi-purpose battery.
- 4 work speeds adapted to the use.
- 5 toothed-blades for different uses
- Work at depth or on the surface with 9 easily adjustable positions.
- Minimal footprint and optimum handling
- Hoeing is the equivalent of 2 watering operations.
- An alternative to chemical Weed killers.
- Zero emissions and zero waste.
- No disturbing noise pollution or odours
Item comes with:
- Soil Cultivator with cord
- One toothed blade 16CM/6 – 5/16″ + 1 support and screws
- One allen wrench
- One torx wrench
- One grease tube
Requires purchase of Lithium-Ion battery pack