Weighing 2.6lbs, and with a patented design, the Airion 3 blower is easy to use and durable in any climate conditions. Designed to meet professional demands for reliability, power and efficiency, the Airion 3 blower can also be used for several hours without fatigue or tension, especially in the wrist. Quiet and powerful, it is effective in an urban setting, near sensitive areas, and in parks and gardens.
- The tool stays perfectly balanced during operation, regardless of the speed.
- The lightest hand blower: 2.6lbs with the actual weight of the cable held in the hand.
- Maximum MSD (musculo-skeletal disorder) through respect for vertical axis of work, from shoulder to wrist.
- Angled suction to overcome the swing phenomenon and reduce effort.
- Effective unmatched thrust of 17.5 N
- Actual air flow of 541cfm with the round nozzle.
- 4 interchangeable nozzles for different uses.
- Comfortable when working for long periods with optimal balance.
- Battery life remaining shown by pressing on the speed selector switch (1 to 4 LEDs).
- Angled suction keeps noise levels low for local residents
- Only 79 dB
- Golden decibel award 2011 (Conseil National du Bruit).
- No need to wear noise protection helmet.
- Use in sensitive areas at any time of day.
- Sealing level IP54 protecting it from dust and rain.
- Tough turbine body in magnesium alloy, optimising its service life.
- Tough PP copolymer intake and outlet hoses, for greater shock resistance
Requires purchase of Lithium-Ion battery pack and connecting cord.